Sunday, March 2, 2008

i got it from my mama !

weeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! omfg. yesterday was the best day i had in ages ! all thanks to my darings ! robin nicole shirley daniel winston and lisian ! =D

so i had a super duper late bday celebration at fish and co. food was omg. none of us could finish our portion la !

and they made the staffs sing bday song for me. not only that. i had to stand on the chair as well. baaah.

* nicole with her swordfish collar. * it was bigger than her face




* ta glam moment of my life * baaah




* sweet ! *

headed down to zouk after that. happening laaaah.

omg la. we all partied like rock stars ! phuture music last night was fucking goood ! dance non stop until my legs got numb and i couldnt even stand straight. waking up this morning with a super manly voice ! lol.


* me and dannyboy =D *

* rock stars shirley daniel robin and lisian *

* same but with me lol *

weeee ! fucking fun laaaaa. i love you all so much ! you guys are the best ! =D

robin's cute little drawing ! hahaha love it sista ! and thank you all for the gift =D love it. i'm so gonna wear it later. =D

and how i can forget about joel. LOL. a gift from daniel ! thanks babe ! =D joel's doing well. sleeping under my pillow. LOL. =D

i had a great time last night la ! fucking awesome! heh. thank you all once again. muacks and hugs yo !

xoxo

" cause yr all i could ever ask for " =DD