Thursday, February 28, 2008

twist of fate

you want my attention , here's your 30 secs of fame. very possibly the last you would get from me.

so you wanna go around telling people crap and lies about me. telling people about us and stuff. be my guest. cause i shall not be bothered by your own wishful stories. living in yr own little fantasy world.

let me make one thing clear. I was NEVER attached to you. how could i , when i never once loved you and never will either. check up your little dictionary the meaning of " never " before you go around telling people i'm your ex boyfriend.

and oh .. dont bother trying to be high profile really. cannot make it means cannot make it. but at least you tried. its okay .. we all meet failure in life sometimes too.

start yr stories again by all mean. maybe hollywood should award you " scriptwriter of the year ". ha . but heck .. not as if i would care. cause everything about you .. is just so insignificant to me. grow up and get a life.

just dont be surprise if karma comes along someday and bite yr arse. cause what goes around comes around.

30 sec's up. from now i shall not be bothered with anything you say.



god bless yr heart for the lies and deceptions.

response : " AMEN ! "


" no publicity is bad publicity " paris hilton