Wednesday, February 20, 2008

can you feel my pain

it started off with just a sore throat on vday. 2 days later , i was down with fever. the following day , high fever at 39.4 . had injection. but fever still came and go.

and now .. i'm still having high fever. plus my throat is like fucking swollen. my right tonsils seem like it just exploded and ulcers started forming on the side of my throat. no .. not just one small dot. image one whole white patch. =(

cant even swollow now.

hurts like fuck !

sweating than shivering than sweating than shivering again. fever like machiam stock market. up and down. and up and down again. argh !!!!

thats not the worst is , i've got soooooooooooo many food craving now. yet knowing i cant have any of them. how can i , when i cant even swollow. ARGH

can you feel my pain !

------------------------------------------------------

haven been attending sch due to sickness. staying at home all day and all night. feeling so croped up. feeling so emo. esp when i remisnise one month ago today.

yup. its been one month already. how time flies. i dont know how i'm feeling now. part of me have long accepted the fact its over. part of me has moved on. yet part of me knowing i'm still missing and part of me still feels that sharp pain.

it was painful. it was tough.

just when you thought you did the right decision of giving that second chance. you start to see a change. thinking that its gonna work out. but then everything went haywire. you start to lose faith. and you feel betrayed. cause you believed a change has occured. at the end of the day , your back to square one again.

sighs.

" all the raindrops in the sky tonight , cant be compared with all the pain and all the tears ive cried. but now i know , all the make believe , lock in this picture frame , is gonna stay behind with all the burning rage thats been tearing through my heart. It killing me slowly , with every beat i was falling apart. sometimes i give , sometimes you take , sometimes you bend and sometimes you break me down. sometimes i stick around , trying to change you , make you someone that you'll never be. and sometimes i leave. All this time i've spent staring at the door, I never had the strength to pack my bags and leave before but now i'm done lying to myself when its clear your not that one "



" RESCUE .. ME "

hope i get well soon enough. argh

i miss you tsenre

with much love.