Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sweet aroma

weee ! i'm back to blogging again.

Had to close down my previous blog as i had too many lovey dovey posts in it. LOL. see also get pek chek la. Might as well just close it down. wahhaha.

kk. been busy recently with school works. Haven been reading anyone's blog. Not even yours. Trust me. LOL.

I guess its time for another chapter of my life to unfold. A new begining a whole new perpective. I'm so over the old. Its like last season's Prada. Old and out. Looking forward to new things that are about to happen. =)

All right , hope everyone had a good CNY. yes yes ? hahaha. I had a good CNY i guess. except for the part where my brother had to leave for australia to study. And my parents went over too. *emos*

CNY CNY CNY ! food food food! ang bao ang bao ang bao !

hahaha. alrite i shall stop talking and let the photos speak for themselves. =)












Oookkkkaay ! thats all the photos i'm gonna show. hahaa.

well.. lets see. the past 3 weeks or so has been eventful to say the least. hahaa. gotta spent some time with myself and i come to realise that i'm sooooooooo much happier without someone in my life.

another lesson learnt i would say. twice bitten thirce shy now.

you know what you were doing to me. yet i was too blind to see. you hit where it hurts and you fooled me so bad.

every season comes around with new collections. last season's goods are now old and out. like dust off your shoulders. =)

and oh .. school's been hell ! so much work to do and complete. assessment's coming ! arrgghhh. but heck .. when april comes along .. 4 months break will begin =)) thailand and australia .. here i come ! =D

not gonna be clubbing anytime soon for at least .. 2 mths. or until after my assessments. its time for me to settle down. hehe.

and oh .. i wont be putting any tag board or whatever .dont bother asking me to. =)

baccckk to work again.

oh ya .. happy valentines everyone. =)

" just the two of us will do " =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home