Tuesday, March 18, 2008

away

why now. why not early on ? why wait till now to tell me what you had to say. why. if you really wanted to clear things up i supposed you wouldnt wait till ... lets see .. almost 2 mths later ? and what about all the things you did after the break up. going back to whoever and all. at that time it seem to be that you had made things crystal clear enough. and i was just doing what i think was best for myself. you hit where it hurts and you fooled me so bad. all the seriously fucked up things you did to me. you dont have to force yourself to be with me anymore why wouldnt you be happy. i wonder..

just be happy with the person you are with now. afterall ... love is just a mere 10 hrs away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i'm jammed. im feeling so vexed right now. i dont know what to do. or what to say anymore. i'm numb. so sick and tired of all these wild goose chase. ending up with nothing but feeling so fucked up. my heart feels so weary and heavy. enough is enough.


" you in my arms was the most comforting i've felt for so long. so vexed and afraid was my heart that i felt like pouring everything out. because it seems to me , your the only one i felt safe with " <3

sighs.