Tuesday, May 20, 2008

nothing's broken.

woke up on sat morning feeling so damn tired. hahaha. maybe because of what took place the night before. hehehe ! xD

saturday's outing with sab. cam whore like whores. lol.


Couture with a twist. xD

more camwhoring in toliet.

the toliet's design made me feel like i was in Paris. no not that Paris.

after 20 mins i was still not done. hahahaa.


Headed down to club at night. Managed to drag uncle tan there too. hehe. felt so out of place. havent been there for like 1 mth plus. ooh well, fucked up night. boring night. left early for home to zzzzz.

sunday was bore ass boring. stayed home all day and night. treated myself to some online movies. hahah. titanic and epic movie. =D

Monday was equally boring. the only saving grace was probably meeting winston for dessert at coffee club. =)


Modern Lychee Tart. note the little hairs on the raspberry. LOL.

Turkish Bread Delight with 3 sauces. Yum.


Bacon and Cheese Quiche. Not so much my cup of tea. Winston loves it though. Got pork what ! haha.

Headed to my club's gym to burn the extra calories. Had dinner at the cafe and headed down to airport to pick my parents up. =D

i killed another lizard in my kitchen again. lol. this time with the fly squasher. muhahahaa!.


sometimes i feel like i'm just like a puppet. getting my strings pulled by people. im no fucking doormat nor am i a fucking puppet. im not gonna let myself be stepped all over. so much for being nice ehs. and this is what i always get. fuck you. you made me do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home